1. Fill in the fields on the form.
2. The reservation form is an application for reservation and there is no commitment on your part or the campsite's part.
3. After the availability of positions is confirmed by the camping personnel, you will be given a bank account for the deposit.
4. Your reservation is only valid after the deposit of 25% of the total amount or other amount agreed upon with the reservation department and you will be charged with all expenses of the Bank.
5. The deposit should be evidenced by sending the bank deposit via fax or e-mail.
6. For the period of July 15 until August 20, reservations are accepted only when they are timely and have been sent one month prior to the arrival date. Visitors who have not made a reservation are served upon arrival by the reception department, depending on daily availability.
7. Reservations can be made for at least 7 consecutive nights in the campsite (caravans and mobile homes are excluded). Campers who wish to stay in the campsite for a shorter period of time are served upon arrival by the reception department, depending on daily availability.
8. Reservations for specific pitches or rented accommodation cannot be made.
9. Your pitch will be available after 14:00 unless it is released earlier. The same applies to rented accommodation. The Safari / Camp / Youth Hostel tents are available after 16:00.
10. You must evacuate your pitch and close your account no later than 14:00 and until 12:00 in the case of rental accommodation. Otherwise you will be charged an extra night.
11. Pets are welcome on certain terms. Any case they cause problems (annoying barking, waste, going into the sea or moving around off-leash) will be a reason for canceling the reservation. Pets are not allowed in rental accommodation.
12. Please familiarize yourselves with the campsite's Rules of Operation. The company reserves the right to discontinue your stay in case you violate the terms of the Rules of Operation.
13. The 880-Watt power supply is not suitable for appliances with a heating element such as electric hobs, ovens, grills, hairdryers, etc. Please make sure you carry a cable and an extension cord with you.
14. Extending your stay is not always feasible. The campsite personnel cannot guarantee that customers will remain at the same pitch, despite the personnel's effort.
15. Only guests over 18 years old can be hosted. Younger guests must be accompanied by their parents throughout their entire stay.
1. In case you cancel your reservation, the deposit shall be refunded only if the cancellation has been performed 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
2. In case you cancel your reservation less than 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the amount of the deposit. In case you cancel your reservation less than 5 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will not be returned.
3. In case of cancellation of the reservation during your stay, you will be charged 50% of the remaining amount for the period that you stated.