- Fill in the fields on the form.
- The reservation form is an application for reservation and there is no commitment on your part or the campsite's part.
- After the availability of positions is confirmed by the camping personnel, you will be given a bank account for the deposit.
- Your reservation is only valid after the deposit of 30% of the total amount or other amount agreed upon with the reservation department and you will be charged with all expenses of the Bank. Changes to the dates are accepted up to one month after the transfer of the deposit
- The deposit should be evidenced by sending the bank deposit via fax or e-mail.
- For the period of July 10 until August 20, reservations are accepted only when they are timely and have been sent up to one month prior to the arrival date. Visitors who have not made a reservation are served upon arrival by the reception department, depending on daily availability.
- Reservations can be made from 4 to 30 consecutive nights for Camping pitches and for rented accommodation from 3 to 21 consecutive nights. Guests who are interested for a shorter or longer period of time are served upon arrival by the reception department, depending on daily availability
- Reservations for specific or neighbouring pitches and rented or neighbouring accommodation cannot be made.
- Your pitch or accommodation will be available after 14:00 or 16:00 respectively. In case you arrive earlier, the car remains at the outside Parking of the Camping.
- The delivery of the camping pitch or accommodation and the closure of your account must be made no later than 12:00 or 11:00 respectively. Otherwise you are charged an extra night.
During July and August , in case you wish to stay at the campsite after the delivery of the place/accommodation and the payment of the bill, you will be charged with the cost of the service <day use> and the car will remain at the outside Parking of the Camping.
- Pets are welcome on certain terms. Any case they cause problems (annoying barking, waste, going into the sea or moving around off-leash) will be a reason for cancelling the reservation. In booking of rental accommodation, pets are only allowed in a limited number of specific standard mobile homes.
- Please familiarize yourselves with the campsite's Rules of Operation. The company reserves the right to discontinue your stay in case you violate the terms of the Rules of Operation.
- The 880-Watt power supply is not suitable for appliances with a heating element such as electric hobs, ovens, grills, hairdryers, etc. Please make sure you carry a cable and an 10m extension cord with you.
- Extending your stay is not always feasible. The campsite personnel cannot guarantee that customers will remain at the same pitch, despite the personnel's effort.
- Only guests over 18 years old can be hosted. Younger guests must be accompanied by their parents throughout their entire stay.
- In case you cancel your reservation, the deposit shall be refunded only if the cancellation has been performed 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- In case you cancel your reservation less than 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the amount of the deposit. In case you cancel your reservation less than 5 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will not be returned.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation during your stay, you will be charged 50% of the remaining amount for the period that you stated and if you notify the reception Department at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise you are charged the entire amount of the agreed stay.