Camping Armenistis welcomes you this year and fully implements the health protocols for each and every service offered in the Camping.
Basic health and safety rules
- Mandatory temperature measurement using a thermal camera, for all guests, visitors, associates and staff, as they enter the camping.
- 24/7 resident doctor inside the camping and specialized covid-19 doctor on retainer
- Strict observance of the schedule for the cleaning, disinfecting and ventilation of all accommodation, facilities and shops in the Camping, in compliance with the directives issued by the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
- Personnel training in compliance with EODY directives.
- Disinfectant stations in all communal areas, toilets and accommodation.
- Food delivery services in food and beverage sections, to avoid overcrowding.
- Use of PPE in all shops, communal areas, toilets, housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance services.
- Operation of food and commercial departments in compliance with current legislation.
- 1.5m social distancing across all interior and exterior spaces in the camping.
- Electronic issue and payment of bills and contactless payment without crowding.